Nonprofit organizations, regardless of their beneficial missions in the community, are just as vulnerable to the same kinds of lawsuits brought against for-profit companies. WT Phelan offers comprehensive commercial insurance programs for nonprofit organizations including:
- Provides insurance coverage for the physical building itself and its contents; including inventory, office equipment, furniture and computers. This coverage also includes business interruption insurance to provide income if you must close your business due to a covered claim.
- General Liability:
- Provides protection for negligent acts which result in: Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal Injury or Advertising Injury.
- Workers Compensation:
- Protects you from being sued by employees if they are injured on the job.
- Business Auto:
- Covers vehicles that are owned, leased, hired or borrowed by your organization. These policies may be tailored to insure your volunteers as well.
- Social Service Professional:
- Provides coverage for negligence and errors and omissions as a result of professional and peer counseling activities.
- Directors and Officers:
- Provides coverage for defense of lawsuits brought against board members for their management decisions. These insurance programs can also include additional coverages such as employment practice liability, fiduciary liability and crime.
Please contact us or visit our Arlington branch location so we can learn more about your Nonprofit organization and discuss your commercial Insurance needs.